Information we collect
Comsol may collect information about you in the following ways:
Information you give us Comsol collects your name, job title, company name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, personal and company demographic information (such as your company software application, version, user usage, gender and occupation), and any other information you provide to us with our app.
Information we get from others Comsol may get information about you or your company from other sources. Comsol may add this to information Comsol gets from this app.
Use of personal information
Comsol uses your personal information as follows:
· Comsol uses your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
· Comsol uses your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
· Comsol uses your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
· Comsol uses your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
· Comsol uses your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
· Comsol may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
· Comsol uses your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Sharing of personal information
Comsol may share personal information as follows:
· Comsol may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let Comsol share personal information with 3rd parties for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to those 3rd parties’ privacy policies.
· Comsol may share personal information when Comsol does a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deal can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
· Comsol may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
· Comsol may share information to comply with laws in the countries where we operate.
· Comsol may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
· Comsol may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
· Comsol may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
· Comsol may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
To the extent Comsol and others have mutually executed non-disclosure agreements in effect then certain data collected from this app will not be covered by such agreements.
Security of your personal information
Comsol strives to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. Comsol has implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and bad actors may defeat our security, Comsol therefore cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from the Site, Applications, or through the use of our services, and you provide this information at your own risk.
ACCORDINGLY, Comsol DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE THEFT, LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS BY USING THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND OUR SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME THESE RISKS.
Comsol Unternehmenslösungen AG
61476 Kronberg im Taunus